Shipping & Delivery
- We primarily ship via UPS ground services. If you need to get your package a little faster we also offer UPS Next Day Air and Second Day Air at an extra charge, please contact us for an estimate. We only ship within the Contiguous US any orders outside the Contiguous US will not be processed.
- Most orders ship same business day if the order is placed before 12PM EST. However some specialty tires/wheel may require more time to ship. If there is any delay in shipping you will receive an email giving you the option to wait for the items or cancel your order if you prefer.
- Average delivery time is 2-4 business days depending on where the items are being shipped and the specific items ordered.
Privacy & Security
- We take all appropriate security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. We do NOT store any credit card information.
Returns & Replacements
- Please view our Return Policy.
Items covered by a manufacturer's warranty are sold with the manufacturer warranty extended to the purchaser. Race Car Logistic will be glad to help in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer's warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers' warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied
- As soon as you receive your shipment, be sure to check it for accuracy. If there are any issues, please contact us and explain the problem to one of our customer service specialists.
Only Received One (1) Of My Packages, When Can I Expect the Others?
Normally, you can expect them to arrive the next day. At times, shipping companies run out of room on a delivery truck, forcing part of an order to go on the next day's truck. This is fairly common and nothing to worry about. However, if your package is not delivered within two days after the first delivery, please contact us. We will have our customer service department contact the freight company to inquire about the delay and we will contact you with all the information we receive.
I Placed An Order, But I Didn't Receive It. What Do I Do Now?
Please contact us and we will be happy to track it for you.
What Happens If My Order Arrives Damaged?
You must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the problem. We will make every effort to resolve any trouble you may have. Do not put any damaged product on your vehicle for any reason. Putting damaged product on your vehicle is not only unsafe, it also voids any responsibility the freight company may have for the damage. A freight company can easily say the damage happened while the product was on the vehicle; disproving that claim is nearly impossible.
What If I Received The Wrong Product In My Shipment?
You must contact us immediately at email@example.com. This seldom happens, but due to the nature of this problem, it is necessary to contact us and explain the situation to one of our customer service specialists. They will make every effort to resolve any trouble you may have. They will send the freight company back to pick up the merchandise (this is not same-day). You must package the product properly to avoid damage during return shipment to us. If you cannot utilize the packing material used during the original shipment, call us. Any and all product must be returned to us undamaged. We cannot give credit on product damaged due to negligence in packaging.
I Didn't Receive an Order Confirmation/Tracking Confirmation. What should I do?
If you have not received your order confirmation within 24 hours of your order, please check your spam folder as our emails may sometimes end up there. If its not there let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond within one business day regarding the status of your order.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Network cards and Paypal. We strive to provide only the most up-to-date pricing and availability. However, sometimes there are instances beyond our control that can distort these numbers. In the event that a pricing error occurs, we reserve the right to suspend sales of these products until the correct information is established. We appreciate your understanding and would like to thank you for your patience as these errors are resolved.
Inventory & Backorders
- Although we strive accurately reflect our stock inventory on the website sometimes items that appear to be in stock may be out of stock. In such instances the customer will be notified via email.
- Items ordered that are out of stock will be automatically backordered. The customer will be notified of the backorder via email.
- The credit card used will not be charged until the backordered item is ready to ship.
- Backordered items will automatically be shipped when the item is in stock once again.
If you have an account with us you can view your order status and order history by going to the "My Account" link on the upper right of the website. You must be logged in to change your account information.